IPL Laser Hair Removal 999999 Flash LCD Display Epilator Permanent Bikini Trimmer Painless Vancostar Electric depilador a laser
Scope of application:
Lips,Armpit hair,Limbs,Forehead hairline and other affect the beautiful hair;
Painless hair removal for black hair and dark hair
Single flash + Continuous flash (2 flash modes)
Single flash:Applicable to lip hair / armpit bikini and other small area hair removal
Continuous flash:Applicable to large thighs / arms and other hair removal
Continuous flash operation method: Hold down the flash button and do not let go.
IPL hair removal technology derived from professional salons for home use.
For use on full body. Gentle and effective even on sensitive areas of the body.
With UV filter, safety skin tone sensor and cool to the touch pulses.
4+ years of full body treatment.
Over 75% hair reduction after 4 treatments
Objective studies show significant hair reduction in as little as 4 treatments. After these four treatments, you can enjoy the freedom of smooth skin for up to two months between treatments.
*measured on legs, after 1,2,3,4,5th treatments.
How to use
Fast, long-term hair removal
in a flash of light
Has a compact corded design for fast and simple use at home. To achieve best results, use it every two weeks for the first two months and then do monthly touch ups.
Remove excess hair by shaving, epilating or waxing the area before the first treatment.
select the correct intensity level.
Turn the unit on and press the it to your skin. Wait for the ready to flash light to turn on and press the flash button.
Thank you for choosing the Newest IPL Laser Hair Removal 500000 Flash LCD Display Epilator Permanent Bikini Trimmer Painless Vancostar Electric depilador a laser
1. Applicable : 110~240V working voltage, suitable for all the countries in the world.
2. More Flash Times: 500000 Flashes for longer use time
3. LCD Display: Providing the clear information about the working modes, remaining flashes and power levels
4. Two Operation Modes: Automatic and manual modes for the different skin area
5. Painless: Five Adjustable optimal energy level according to the skin tolerance. Providing the gentle treatment painlessly and easily , without hurting the skin.
6. Fast and suitable treatment area : 3 square cm spot size not too big or neither too small for any body curve, high efficiency and fast speed that just takes several minutes to remove the overlapping regin hair which is difficult for traditional hair removal method
7. Skin Detection Ability: Numbers on LCD Display blinks when the unit is ready to work
8. Permanent: IPL works inside pores, destroys hair papilla, thus achieves permanent hair removal
9. Long Life: Quartz Lamp for hair removal with longer using life and durable use
10. Zero Consumables, No Medium, No consumables
11. Safe: No influence on normal sweat and sebum secretion
12. Convenient: Smaller size for Portable design and easy taken
IPL Hair Remover x 1 PC
Adaptor x 1 set
Operation Manual x 1 PC
Because the different production batch, the lens color for hair removal lamp maybe different.
The actual color may looked different due to the different light enviroment or Monitor display.
Is the IPL right for you?
IPL Hair Removal Device fit for skin and hair from Dark Black to Yellow (like Black,Brown,light Brown,Yellow).But did not fit for blonde,grey,white or red,whose melanin does not absorb the light.
How to use it:
Step 1: Shave your hair and dry your skin. Use a medical alcohol wipe to clean the flash window.
Step 2: Plug in the device,the power button start to flash, which shows it is in the standby mode.
Step 3: Press the power button for 2-5 seconds, the machine is starting up.Select energy level.The device has 5 energy levels,from 1 to 5.
Step 4: Place Flash Window vertically and firmly on your skin where you want to remove,Press the Flash button
How often use it:
A hair removal cycle is using 6-12 times.
1. Using one time every 2 weeks from first to sixth treatment.
2. Using one time every 4 weeks after sixth treatment.
3. If you find it comes into new hair after 6-12 treatment,you can switch to maintenance treatment.Such as every 2 or 3 months,depends on individual hair growth rhythm.
Skin and hair type
Is it suitable for me?
As with any other IPL treatment, It requires pigment in the hair to attract the light. After the light is attracted the hair roots heat up and stimulated not to grow back. In a similar fashion, low level of pigment in the skin is needed so that the skin will not attract the light. Thus, It works on (naturally) dark blonde, brown and black hair and on skin tones ranging from very white to dark brown and does not work on red, light-blonde and white/grey hair, or on very dark skin.*
Are there any long term effects of IPL usage? Is it safe for my skin?
Professional IPL treatments already exist for 25 years and researches haven’t shown appearance of skin cancer or fertility issues. No serious side effects or damage from long-term use have been reported. IPL technology is derived from the technology used in professional salons. We have adapted the technology for safe and effective use at home.we as been developed in conjunction with leading dermatologists and tested with over 2000 women. It fulfills all the safety regulations for home-use appliances. As with any skincare product, it is important to use the appliance in accordance with the user manual.
our safety system ensures that light flashing is only possible if the attachment is in full contact with the skin. The integrated UV filter ensures that the light only affects the hair and not the skin. We recommend to use our product in a well-lit room, to reduce the perceived brightness of the flash. Side effects and complications, while possible, are very unlikely as long as you use the product according to the instructions and precautions included in the user manual.
Is this product safe to use on the face?
By checking your skin type, you can choose the specific setting that will ensure effective yet gentle treatment on your face. As the area around your eyes is very sensitive, we recommend to use our product only below the cheekbones in order to avoid the risk of eye damage. To achieve optimal results on the cheeks, upper lip and chin, stand in front of a mirror to get a good view of the area to be treated and the ‘ready to flash’ light.